- 100% Cotton
- Military Style Jacket
- Fits: Large; Length: 40 Inches; Chest: 35 - 38 Inches ; Sleeves: 22 Inches
- Made of vintage, handcrafted material
- High quality trimmings and vintage brass buttons
- Has two pockets
- Seams are locked with high quality gross grained ribbons
- Handwash or dryclean. Dip dry.
Kantha refers to the distinct style of embroidery used to preserve and re-use vintage cotton saris and dhotis. Artisans patchwork and layer these vibrantly hued fabrics to be brought together by intricate kantha stichwork. The thread used for the work is also pulled from the sarees itself. One-of-a-kind products handcrafted thus, take upto 3 months to complete and enthuse tradition, dexterity and aesthetics in each piece.